Wednesday, March 01, 2006

John Nemanic in Globe and Mail

John Nemanic, my friend, co-author, and supporter was mentioned in the Globe and Mail today. I do not know how long this article will remain online (newspapers tend to like to archive older stories), but it is well worth reading if you can get in.

I worked for John as his personal assistant, media relations director, writer, editor and was iDirect's "abuse administrator" for a good 10 year stretch during the 1990's. It was John that introduced me to Ross Quinn and LifeStream (which IMNSHO saved my life). When I first met this guy, I though "He's going to change my life" ... and I was right!

My sites are all hosted at BlueGenesis, a subsidiary of Hostopia ... I highly recommend these companies if you are looking to host a site, or are interested in reselling web hosting services at any level, from small time to enterprise-wide. They can do it all.

Brandi

No comments: