Sunday, December 14, 2008

Entity with a message

Thank you for taking the time to view my email.
I feel crazy and hopeless.

For the past year, there has been an entity around me. He says he has something to tell me. I too fearful and want him to go away. Who is he? What does he have to tell me? If feels like he's wrestling with me at least 3 nights a week. Why is he bothering me? What must I do to rid of my fears? Maybe I'm creating this energy in my mind, but why. Please help me. Thank you and be blessed.

Sincerely, L


Dear L,

He doesn't say what it is he wants to tell you? Honestly, why ask me when you could ask him? I get impressions and feelings and I am right more often than not, but no better source than the horse's mouth. Normally a spirit with good intentions will leave you alone if they know you are fearful, so this spirit does trouble me. But I don't see the harm in letting him speak his message. I would respond very clearly and say "If you agree to leave in the name of light and love, and never return then I will hear your message." Then hear him out. Whatever he has to say can't be any worse than what you are already going through. You'll at least know why he's bothering you then, and the chances are good he will leave you alone after that. If he doesn't, he would have been a bother anyway. We can address that if that happens, but for now, I think the best thing is to listen to the message. If he can't or won't tell you, then get back to me and we'll discuss the next steps.

Brandi

2 comments:

SunTiger said...

Actually -- great harm can come from talking to negative entities. You've heard of the negative experiences of having a spirit "cling" to a living person, right? (That's how many hauntings happen -- the spirit realizes a person can hear it -- latches on out of panic or other emotional need).

There's also such a thing as entities created through the dark arts. I do not feel this particular client's haunting is of the previously human variety. (For example: look up "necromancy.")

Richest blessings,
~ SunTiger

Brandi Jasmine said...

If the entity (negative or positive) is already there, it's already attempting to communicate, then there is no additional harm that can come from attempting to communicate with it. It's already enmeshed in this case. It can't hurt this person to know what it wants.

Deliberately setting about to call up spirits that are not pre-existing, through necromancy or Ouija boards on the other hand can be dangerous, and should not be attempted by those without extensive training in psychic protection techniques.