Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All of my life I have experienced visions

All of my life I have experienced visions, most of which became eerily true. A couple years ago I started seeing and hearing ghost like images that follow people and some are hanging on or just touching the host. Recently I've concluded that there must be a purpose for my sight and started to investigate it. could you please give me your take on this. I would really appreciate it..thank you

SL


Dear SL,

I absolutely agree you will greatly benefit from investigating your gifts. The question you may want to ask yourself is "How may I be of service?" I guarantee the answer of that question will be rewarding beyond your wildest dreams.



Of course I recommend my book, but I also recommend you join our discussion group, and see what psychic books are available in the Library. Read, study, and journal everything you possibly can. You may find it a pain now but ten years from now it will be worth its weight in gold.

Brandi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site has won a Blog of the Day Award (BOTDA)


Your award will go live sometime on March 11, 2009


Award Code

Thank you,


Bill Austin

Brandi Jasmine said...

Wow! Very cool, thank you so much! I'm tickled pink!