Monday, April 06, 2009

Ghosts and Psychic Ability

lately i've had some problems. See i knew i was psychic since i was 7 yrs old. But i had some issues with it because it goes off and on. I'm really proud of having this gift but i have this problem that i will only see bad things coming in my dreams. Also i saw a spirit once. And i believe my house is haunted even though i would like to know why it's haunted i don't know how to. Anyways i need help from you to tell me how i can expand my visions and see positive things too. Thank you for time, and please answer me soon,

CR


Dear CR,

I wouldn't worry about it going on and off like that, that's common. It happens to all of us. A couple things jumped out at me when I read your post. Did you notice how you don't say "I", you say "i"? It's a way of making yourself small. That is out of harmony or coherence with the pride you take in your psychic gift. Is there a part of you that doesn't feel you deserve to have "good" visions too? Do you spend a lot of your time worrying or fearful in general? The important thing regardless is to stay positive. When I first had my experiences, they were mostly negative too. I was terrified of them, and my fear drew even more negative experiences my way. Doreen Virtue tells people to ask their angels for help and I think that's a terrific idea - ask your angels or pray that you be given only those visions that are in your best and highest good, and when you get the odd negative one, don't dwell on it, just journal it and let it go. Over time you will find the visions change.



As for the haunting, they usually happen when something bad happens in a given place. They are very rarely actual spirits. I've made a video reply for you to explain this in greater detail. In the meantime, the best thing to do is to meditate every day, to regularly ground yourself, and to keep a regular journal of these kinds of experiences so that you can look back on them with more clarity in the future.

Brandi

No comments: